In addition to our wholesale collections, Third Drawer Down also offers a bespoke service. We have over 10 years experience in developing exclusive custom-made products for our arts and culture-based clients around the world, we know what sells in the cultural sector and we can work with you to tailor product collections to your customers and budgets. We are happy to manage the development process from design to delivery and offer minimums of certain items as low as 100 units.
If you have a specific product in mind, however big, small, conventional or revelatory, please let us know as we can make everything and anything, whatever the brief.
Our bespoke Process is easy
- Choose the product or products you would like to customise
- A selection of our product favourites are illustrated below or visit the projects section here for further product ideas. If you don’t see exactly the product you are looking for, please contact us to discuss your requirements further
- Email us to confirm your brief (design, imagery, packaging), the quantities you require and your target delivery schedule. The more information you can provide at an early stage, the faster we can confirm costings and timings to progress the project quickly
- Forward your high resolution artwork using our detailed artwork guideline
- Once you are happy with layouts, we will proceed to sampling and supply a physical sample for your approval, prior to production
- We deliver your order to your shop or warehouse so that you can start selling your exclusive products